- Location Australia, Botswana, Canada, France, johanessburg, kenya, south africa, South sudan, United Kingdom, United States
- Category Location Manager, Manager
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor
- Total Years of Experience 5
- Expected Job Level Experienced
- University of Dodoma Bacholer
November 2012 Awardedrna certificate of Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Tourism and Cultural Heritagern(BATCH) at University of Dodoma Faculty of Arts and Social Science (FASS) Collegernof Humanities,
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Tourismrnand Cultural Heritage (BATCH)
Project Planning Management and CommunityrnDevelopment.
· Rural Planning and Community Development
· Consultancy Planning and management
· Natural Resource Conservation and Governance
· Project Monitoring and Evaluation
· Environmental and Social Impact Assessmentrn(EIA)
- Tetra tech ARD Engagement Agent
Water Resources IntegrationrnDevelopment Initiatives (WARIDI) Program” Usaid Funded Program in Tanzania.rnWorking with Tetra Tech International ARD and Winrock international based inrnMorogoro Tanzania Successfully provide 100% direct communications link betweenrnDistricts staffs, Grantees and the WARIDI staffs for development within therndistrict through the WARIDI program.
- Ongawa Engineering for Human Development Project Officer Microfinance
Sanitation demand creationrnand hygiene behavior change in communities and institutions’’ ChamwinornDistrict-Dodoma in the project titled USAFI WA MAZINGIRA TANZANIA(UMATA) workingrnwith Organization known as Ongawa Engineering for Human development based inrnMadrid, Spain (Head quarter). Successfully developed a newrnorientation program that 100% of the company locations adopted and manage tornreach many communities.
- Ongawa Engineering for Human Development Project Officer Sanitation Marketing
Sanitation demand creation and hygiene behaviorrnchange in communities and institutions’’ Kongwa District-Dodoma in the projectrntitled USAFI WA MAZINGIRA TANZANIA(UMATA) with Organization known as OngawarnEngineering for Human development based in Madrid, Spain (Head quarter). Successfully conduct research for sanitation and hygienernpromotion to the communities based on latrine, handwashing facilities withrnsoap, utensil and waste pit on 22 wards, 107 villages.
- Social and Economic Development initiatives of Tanzania (SEDIT) Filed Officer
Community EconomicrnDevelopment through Village Community Bank (VICOBA) model’’ in Dar esrnsalaam-Ilala municipal with the Organization known as SEDIT-SOCAL AND ECONOMICrnDEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES OF TANZANIArn(SEDIT) based in Dar es Salaam. 100% Successfully conduct awareness creation meetingrnto the community regarding to the microfinance groups formation