Bernard Oshioma Dickson
- Category Administrator, Agriculture Credit Manager, BUSINESS SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVES, chief operating officer, DATA DEVELOPER, Data Protection, Developer, Director of Business Operations, Feed Mill Manager, Finance, Finance Business Partner, food safety manager, general manager, Human resource, Internship, Investment, Manager, Network Strategy and Partnerships, office manager, Others, Procurement assistant, Product Development, Product Manager Dairy Farm Equipment, Quality Manager
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level First Degree
- Total Years of Experience 2 years
Bernard Oshioma Dickson
FCDA Owners Occupier Quarters C6 B2 kubwa Abuja, Nigeria · email@example.com
July 15, 2019
Dear Hiring Manager,
As an individual with high-level management and agricultural experience, I learned that the best way to achieve success was to motivate the resources I had with well-defined objectives and empowerment. A management belief based on integrity, quality, and service, along with a positive attitude, an aptitude for strategic thought and planning, and the ability to adapt quickly to new ideas and situations allows me to achieve consistent and significant successes in multiple industries.
My personality profile says:
- A confident, driven individual who reacts quickly to change.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency who responds positively to challenge and pressure.
- A fast learner who is a practical and ingenious problem solver.
- A fluent and articulate communicator, flexible and responsive. A self-directed, goal-oriented doer.
I am a results-oriented recent graduate with a second class upper (B. Agricultural sciences) major in Agricultural Economics from Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State. During the course of my academic career, I managed to accrue 2 years of work experience. I had the privilege of working for the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture(IITA) under the monitoring and evaluation unit of the Agricultural Transformation Agenda Phase -1 project (ATASP-1) in an internship role (NYSC), where I learned valuable professional skills such as data collection, monthly and annual report writing, monthly and yearly work plan formulation, resource allocation among others. I have currently completed a course on policymaking online so as to improve on my capacity. I have been consistently praised as efficient by my professors and boss. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or professional projects, I apply proven communication, analytical, and management skills.
Given these requirements, I am certain that I have the necessary skills to successfully do a job adeptly and perform above expectations.