looking for an energetic and experienced Utilities Surveyor to join one of the leading survey companies based in Scotland and operating across the UK&Ireland.
You will be running GPR and Electromagnetic Survey’s, detecting and mapping underground utilities at multiple sites across the UK. You will report directly to a Project Manager and be responsible for managing your own workload.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For this position, your key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Detecting and mapping of the underground utilities with the techniques including Radio Detection (RD4000 and RD8000), Electro-Magnetic and GPR.
- Being an effective member of a surveying team on site to deliver all required contract outcomes.
- Undertake all works safely.
- Provide guidance through sharing experience, safe working practice, training & mentoring new or less experienced Utility Surveyors or Trainees on a planned competency program.
- Effectively plan and execute works to ensure that site operations are delivered safely and efficiently.
- Liaise with clients and main contractors as necessary to ensure that effective 2 way communications are established and maintained.
- Lead or work effectively with other Utility Surveyors and Trainee Surveyors in providing the Survey Manager completed survey reports to the required data quality format & output and within the required timescales.
- Provide accurate Risk Assessments & Method Statements, undertake setting to work briefings and adhering to them on site, leading by example at all times.
The successful applicant will also need to have the following requirements:
- Complete own data processing, data interpretation and presentation of survey results
- Have experience on a similar position and be computer literate and proficient in the use of Auto-CAD in the production of detailed and accurate drawings.
- Experience of using GPR as a method of detection
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Flexibility to stay away from home and work unsociable hours
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1