A highly regarded, well respected, U.S. nutrition company is looking for a self-motivated, very dairy knowledgeable individual to be a Dairy Sales Specialist. This person will be expected to drive dairy product sales to expand the current market share on the existing territory in heart of the Upper Midwest Dairy Belt. This will be done by working through dealerships, feed mills, and direct sales to large customers. They have a great product line up, strong sales team support and vision for company growth, with a dairy industry focus.
The ideal candidate would possess 5+ years of outside dairy feed or animal health sales experience directly with customers and dealer service centers. They’ll need exceptionally strong dairy knowledge in the areas of nutrition, production, milk output performance, cow health and an ability to perform tech service walk-throughs that position products into dairy customer units and systems. They must have an ability to work with consulting nutritionists, vets and feed dairy specialists. This position will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seeking new customers. We need an outgoing, hard working person who has top-notch communication and sales skills, a strong desire to succeed, and the ability to travel from a home base of operations that may require overnight stays occasionally. The ideal candidate will have minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science with Dairy Emphasis and an MS degree is preferred, with proven above average sales and 5 years of performance in career to date. Extensive travel throughout the region is required.
What’s in it for you?
- Well established, strong nutrition company with great sales support programs and management team
- Dairy nutrition and production focus, daily farm and dealer visits, diverse offering of highly effective well recognized products
- Ability to sell focused product offerings, provide tech support to local dealer sales staff, and manage your account territory under the U.S. sales manager
- Solid company benefits and good upward earnings potential for aggressive well organized sales person
This position is a salary plus commission/bonus structure with a base of established business and plenty of upward opportunity.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Upper Midwest Dairy Sales Specialist job.
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1