Estimated Weekly Total
The Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week.
Travel and housing stipends are paid separately in addition to the estimated weekly pay shown above. For detailed information about the travel and housing stipends, please speak to a recruiter about this position.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Stepdown – Cardiac Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated cardiac stepdown travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Stepdown – Cardiac RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ALCS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a cardiac stepdown environment and two years of RN experience
Stepdown – Cardiac Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing cardiac problems requiring complex assessment, therapies, and interventions
- Communicate and educate patients and families
- Interpret cardiac rhythm strips and provide appropriate nursing treatment
- Provide professional nursing treatment and care for adult patients that may include MI, heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmias, structural heart disease, hypothermia post-cardiac arrest, and pre/post-op vascular procedures
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1