The Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week.
*** Due to the large need for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the COVID-19 nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply
Travel and housing stipends are paid separately in addition to the estimated weekly pay shown above. For detailed information about the travel and housing stipends, please speak to a recruiter about this position.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Medical Surgical Travel Registered Nurse Job
Adult medical surgical RNs are responsible for managing the care of adult or elderly patients experiencing general medical conditions and surgical procedures. They develop an individualized nursing plan of care and provide patient/family education customized to the adult or elderly patient and his or her family needs.
Medical Surgical RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a medical surgical environment and two years of RN experience
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide safe and comprehensive nursing care according to state regulations, hospital policy and procedure, and Joint Commission standards
- Demonstrate understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis, and infection control procedures
- Operate and monitor equipment used to monitor and regulate the patient’s condition
- Assess the need for patient/family education
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1