The Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week.
Travel and housing stipends are paid separately in addition to the estimated weekly pay shown above. For detailed information about the travel and housing stipends, please speak to a recruiter about this position.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Labor & Delivery Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a labor and delivery (L&D) travel registered nurse, you will be involved in comforting a mother through labor, keeping all family members advised of the progress of delivery, assisting the doctor during the birth of the child, and educating new parents on the care of their infant. In the event of any emergency situations, you will be called to provide your L&D registered nurse knowledge and expertise in the management of life-threatening complications.
Labor and Delivery RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and FHM certifications (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a labor and delivery environment and two years of RN experience
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide care to women and their newborns during antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum
- Monitor patients for potential high-risk problems
- Monitor, interpret, and chart fetal heart tones
- Educate and support mothers and their families about the birth process
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1