Intensive Care Neurological Unit Travel Registered Nurse Job
As an ICU – Neuro RN, you will be responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients.
ICU – Neuro RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- At least one year of acute care Neuro ICU registered nurse experience.
- BLS, and ACLS Required (certifications may vary by location)
ICU – Neuro Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult neuro patients experiencing life-threatening problems that require complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions
- Assist physicians with bedside procedures and provide routine nursing care for patient with intracranial pressure monitors, strokes, and other neurological conditions.
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1