The Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week.
*** Due to the large need for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the COVID-19 nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply and discuss your availability with a Fastaff recruiter. ***
Travel and housing stipends are paid separately in addition to the estimated weekly pay shown above. For detailed information about the travel and housing stipends, please speak to a recruiter about this position.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Emergency Room (ER) Travel Registered Nurse Job
As an ER nurse, you will be responsible for assessing, intervening and stabilizing a variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action. Due to the range of medical conditions that may require urgent treatment and care, you must be knowledgeable about general as well as specific health issues. The most important responsibility for an emergency medicine registered nurse is understanding triage, which is a method of prioritizing injuries based on medical need. You must have the ability to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
Emergency Room — ER — RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an emergency medicine environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required (certifications may vary by location)
Emergency Room — ER — Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the care of adult and/or pediatric patients experiencing life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention
- Provide support, education and comfort to patients and their families during their emergency room experience
- Provide IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, and many other medical procedures
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1