Transportation Broker / Commodity Trader Remote Opportunity
Attention experienced transportation brokers and commodity traders! Ag 1 Source is currently recruiting for a unique transportation manager opportunity with a rapidly growing agricultural company that is disrupting the ag industry. This is an opportunity to join a company that has brought a new technology to market connecting producers and carriers! This is a “build it” opportunity that comes with a strong compensation and benefits package!
What you will do:
- Cultivate, grow, and manage new shipper relationships
- Lead new account growth through cold calling, inbound marketing leads, department referrals, and inbound requests
- Build relationships across the agricultural and bulk commodity industries
- Develop relationships internally to learn about potential shipper opportunities
- Effectively utilize Salesforce for client prospecting and pipeline management
- Build relationships with internal departments to ensure client transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Other company responsibilities
What you will receive:
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company that is disrupting the agricultural industry
- The ability to work remotely from home
- A performance focused culture where you are given the tools necessary to succeed
- Strong compensation and benefits package
- Ability to negotiate, motivate and influence others
- Leadership and support to accomplish your goals
Compensation: Depending on experience and current book of business, but targeting a base salary of $100-$150K base and 30% additional incentive.
Benefits: All the typical benefits one would have including health, vision, dental, 401K, home office equipment, phone, etc.
Desired Location: This role will work remote from your home office, but will be focused on, and working in, the Iowa and Illinois markets.
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 2
- Dropdown field Option 1