Job Duties and Tasks
1) Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles, such as aircraft and railroad cars.
2) Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
3) Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
4) Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
5) Implement schedule and policy changes.
6) Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
7) Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
8) Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
- Salary Offer 00800
- Address Ring Road Westland
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Multiple Select field Option 1