We are looking for a Traffic Management Supervisor to work on the HS2 Enabling works in London starting immediately. The role will be based at Euston but you will be required to travel between Euston and Ruislip. Work will be Monday to Friday 07:30am to 17:30pm with some weekend working.
- Conduct daily site inspections across all live work sites.
- Provide operational support to CSJV teams when required.
- Supervision of traffic management installations when required.
- Monitor and track compliance of traffic management framework contractors.
- Ensure traffic management is not installed without the relevant consents being in place.
- Inspect future proposed traffic management layouts to ensure all site risks have been accounted for e.g. bus stop suspensions, parking bay suspensions, pedestrian crossings etc.
- Provide weekly reports updating the Traffic management Manager on the TM framework contractor’s progress and compliance.
- Investigate and provide information for non-compliance, traffic management related but also an awareness of non-compliance or safety issues within all areas of HS2 works.
- Attend site meetings, progress meetings and other meetings where required.
- To carry out any other duties appropriate for a job of this nature.
- Identify and report to the TM Manager any ideas or systems which may benefit the traffic management division.
Qualifications and experience:
- Lantra 12D M1, M2, M5 and M6 – essential
- CSCS – essential
- Lantra 12D M3, M4 – desirable
- NRSWA supervisor – desirable
- SSSTS – essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Able to meet deadlines
- 2-3 years minimum traffic management experience
If you are interested in the role or would like any additional information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1