We are looking for an experienced Territory Sales Rep to work with Ag Retailers and Distributors across the state of Florida.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, well established, specialty fertilizer company. The territory is well established, and growing.
As a Territory Sales Manager, this individual will be responsible for managing a sales territory throughout the state of Florida – focusing on the diverse crops that are grown across the state, primarily fruit and vegetables.
It will be important to have a strong background in Territory Sales AND Agronomy and be able to work closely with distribution/retailers but will still have some interaction with growers. This role will require extensive travel throughout the state with a preference on someone being centrally located in the state to easily go South or North.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or related field with coursework in plant science, soil science, plant health and plant nutrition
• Experience in the Agricultural plant nutrition, highly desirable
• Valid CCA desirable, but not mandatory
• Knowledge of High Value crops and irrigation systems used in their production
• Analytical skills including ability to read and understand nutritional values relating to soil, water and plant material
• Ability to develop complete nutrient management programs following Good Agronomic Practices (GAP)
• Good computer skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1