Structural Engineer is responsible to support the project manager in planning organising and directing maintenance of the facility; ensuring jobs are completed efficiently within regulatory guidelines and projected deadlines; ensuring optimal utilisation of personnel and other resources.
– Collaborates with other personnel for the purpose of implementing and maintaining services and/or programs.
– Coordinates schedules and operations for the purpose of ensuring required facilities preparation.
– Directs projects (e.g. site repairs/construction, preventive maintenance, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring completion within established time frames, project design and budget.
– Management and development of direct reporting staff.
– Drive cost control in Operations of the project within agreed budgets.
– To ensure works are completed whilst adhering to the KPI’s and SLA’s.
– Resource planning for optimization.
– To conduct periodical review with the managers to improve the productivity.
– To provide business solutions to the Site Managers on critical issues.
– To ensure compliance with the legal & contractual requirements.
– To review & evolve internal policies & procedures, documents established by functional managers.
– To lead by example in QHSE activities.
– Ensure the QHSE objectives are defined and communicated
– Ensure corrective actions upon identification of non-conformance on QHSE.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1