A top ag retailer in Wisconsin is seeking a Sales Representative to focus on key vegetable growers in central Wisconsin. This is an established territory, so candidates must have the ability to retain top customers, while developing new relationships that grow territory sales to the next level. This organization offers a competitive salary, incentive program, and benefits package that exceeds most organizations in the market.
In this role you will:
- Focus on sales of crop inputs (fertilizer, seed, herbicides, insecticide, fungicide, biologicals) and related services including scouting, precision services, recommendations, and application to existing and prospect potato and vegetable growers throughout central Wisconsin
- Be a market leader that recognizes opportunities to grow with products or programs, as well as keeping informed on the products and pricing of area competitors
- Develop and implement a sales plan focused on retaining top customers, and growing market share with new customers in the region
- Keep current on agronomic products, trends, problems, services and resources to provide the best solutions for your customers.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in agronomy sales by shifting to the unique and rewarding market of potato and vegetable operations. Apply to be considered and learn more about this opportunity.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Specialty Market Sales job.
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1