We currently have positions available for Specialist physicians to join a leading multi-disciplinary hospital based in Saudi Arabia.
Specialties include: Urology, Endocrinology, Obs/Gynae (female), IVF Specialist, Neurology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, ER Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Urology, Spinal Surgery, Pediatric Ortho Surgery, Oncology (Adult and Pediactric), Pulmonology, Cardiology, ICU, Anaesthesia, Pediatrics, Radiology, Rheumatology and Acute Medicine
Excellent salary packageꜞ including tax free basic salary, fully furnished accommodation in a Western Compound, medical, return flights, 25 days annual vacation, family visa status for dependantsꜞꜞ
Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, with the latest medical technology whilst gaining International experience working in Saudi Arabia, a country known for their upmarket facilities and high standard of care.
- Western trained with either CCT; CCST; American or Canadian Board Certified; Fellowship or Membership with the Royal College UK/Ireland/Canada/New Zealand/ Australia; Fellowship from South Africa; German/French/Spanish Board
- Experience working for at least 3 years in a reputable Hospital
- Current licence to practice in home country
- Candidates must be eligible for KSA/SCFHS medical licence
- Fluent in English
- Two year contract
- Licence and visa will be arranged by the facility
We would provide assistance and support throughout the process (including visa, licence applications and relocation).
ꜞ Benefits dependant on candidate’s experience and qualifications
ꜞꜞ Dependents includes spouse and 2 children under the age of 18.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Checkbox field Option 1