Supporting projects with software engineering expertise, producing software for robotic remote handling and related systems and working on the design and execution of advanced research projects.
• Specification, design, and implementation of software for robotic systems.
• Specification, design, and implementation of graphical user interface software.
• Support Technical lead for Procurement of database and application infrastructure and services.
• Integrating and commissioning systems.
• Supporting other engineers and managers with application issues.
• Representing the company with customers and collaborators.
• Acting as sole or primary interface to internal and external collaborators on project work or areas of specific expertise.
• Acting as key resource on projects of moderate scale and/or complexity.
• Performing business development activities including networking and supporting bids.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or a related subject.
• At least 2 years’ experience working in software development.
• Experience with C++ and other Object Orientated Languages.
• Experience of design and practical implementation of Graphical User Interfaces.
• Experience with database design and interrogation (SQL).
• Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, and Entity Framework
• A strong understanding of software engineering techniques and design principles including lifecycle, version control (Git, SVN etc..), documentation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven ability to function as part of a team.
• Working knowledge of English
• Experience in Robotics / Machine Learning / Computer Vision / Automated Planning.
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a related engineering field.
• Knowledge of mathematical modelling and optimisation.
• Familiarity with system modelling UML/SysML beneficial.
• General interest in mobile robotics and engineering.
• Experience with computer graphics, VR, and AR.
• Understanding of sensor fusion techniques.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1