We have been instructed to recruit for a Freelance Site Engineer for one of the biggest civils projects in the South West, the Hinckley Point C. The project is located at Avonmouth, Bristol the successful candidate will benefit from a long-term opportunity and be part of one of the most unique projects in the World.
This role will be based in the Segment Factory at the Avonmouth Docks and is related to the tunnelling and marine contract for Hinkley Point C in Somerset. For further information on this project please get in touch.
As the Site Engineer you will:
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Manage the segment data system (SDS) making sure all segment data is captured correctly
- Carry out quality checks on concrete segment’s including cover surveys, concrete inspections, and inspections of steel cages
- Ensure all materials and resources are available to the factory allowing efficient segment production
- Produce RAMS and carry out briefings for additional works in the factory
$3000 ~ $10.000
Total Years Experience