We are currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer with previous Crossrail / LUL experience to work on a major Crossrail station upgrade in East London.
The role is expected to last 6 months.
The successful candidate should possess a strong understanding of UK Rail projects and experience in subcontractor management and project handover / QA is essential.
Package of works will mainly be related to Architectural finishings / fitout with additional civil and MEP works. Knowledge of Crossrail standards would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Subcontractor Management
- Tracking and review of Assurance Documentation
- Tracking and managing delivery of legacy assurance in line with the requirements of the Asset Management Plan (AMP)
- Review of Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs). Preparation will be by subcontractors and delivery team members, but assistance in preparation may be required
- Assisting with inspection and testing of the works on site as a second party check as required under the approved ITPs
- Amendment of Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Ensuring the project processes meet or exceed the requirements of the BMS and that any amendments are clearly stated in the Project Quality Plan.
- Support project team with QA process, review management document and lead document submission in accordance to document management plan
The successful applicant will require:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or HND Equivalent
- Working knowledge of PFI / Crossrail Quality Standards
- Experience in project QA and handover certification
- Experience in delivering Fitout / Civil / MEP Packages highly desirable
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1