This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in board-level RF Electronics Design to become a key member of a fast growing , well-funded late stage start-up company in a great location that has developed and is manufacturing disruptive electronic hardware enabling mission-specific communications in satellite, drones, spacecraft, and other aerospace systems. The company will provide a generous compensation package with benefits and stock options.
- Developing leading-edge hardware for satellites, spacecraft, and aerospace systems
- Design of RF circuits and systems through all phases of the development process
- Board-level schematic design and PCB layout of RF circuits, and system-level communication systems
- Design of RF front-ends, frequency converters, synthesizers, filters, beam formers, power dividers
- Participating in proposal-writing, preparing and presenting engineering design review documentation to upper management and customers
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- 5-10+ Years of experience in the design, analysis, test and debug of board-level RF electronics design
- Proficient in board-level schematic design and PCB layout of RF circuits Proficient in circuit, failure and reliability analysis.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC mitigation techniques.
- Experience with simulation tools CST and ADS, EDA tools such Altium, MATLAB or other programming languages
- Experience in the design, development and qualification of electronics for aerospace, military or automotive applications preferred
- Hands-on experience with lab instruments such as vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and oscilloscopes.
- US citizenship or permanent residency is required
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1