- handling overall management/coordination of the project and managing administrative related issues
- monitoring and evaluating field related activities by ensuring timely filling of the data in prescribed format in order to achieve adequate balance between data quality and research activities.
- coordinating with different stakeholders for regulatory work and smooth operations
- managing data and documentation related to protocols, training manuals, papers and other project related materials during pre and post phase of the project
- ensuring compliance to all policies and guidelines in respect to the University and funding agency
- facilitating and scheduling activities for smooth running of the project(s)
- planning and scheduling office events, including meetings, conferences, and training sessions.
- Master’s degree with an exposure to research related activities and environment
- at least five years of relevant experience in a large organisation preferably in an educational institution of higher learning
- sound knowledge of field management and associated documentation
- good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- fluency in written and spoken Urdu and other local language
- the ability to develop project reports and drafting meeting minutes
- strong attention to detail and good organisational skills
- efficiency in MS office tools (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel)
- good understanding of grant management processes and associated stakeholders at the University level.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1