Reporting to Team Leader – Radiologist, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Reporting of imaging studies in communication with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, ultrasound, mammography, cross-sectional imaging and fluoroscopy. Additional expertise in basic imaging-guided interventional procedures would be an added advantage.
- Continuous supervision and education of imaging technologists in the department to ensure good customer experiences, economical use of imaging equipment/consumables and excellent diagnostic image quality in all modalities.
- Active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the hospital.
- Development and review of imaging pathways and protocols in the various imaging modalities in line with departmental quality improvement.
- Observing all the standard operating procedures within the department. These include communication of critical findings within agreed time limits and adhering to laid out expected report turnaround times.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and professional work ethic.
- Carrying out on the job training and mentorship of senior registrars in the specialist recognition program as well as instruction of radiology residents on external rotation within the hospital.
- Enhance evidence-based practice in the department. Participate in and spearhead hospital-based research activities.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Medicine in Radiology from a CUE (Commission for University Education) recognized institution
- Valid registration and annual practice licenses
- Sound diagnostic skills
- Proficiency in I.T. with regards to PACS/RIS and remote reporting access
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Certification in BLS
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1