Reporting to the Lead Radiotherapist, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Oversee daily patient treatment schedule and maintain efficient patient flow.
- Verify and deliver ionizing radiation treatment to patients in a safe and accurate manner based on the prescribed treatment plan.
- Localize and simulate patients based on prescribed parameters.
- Prepare moulds and other immobilization devices to assist in the accurate treatment.
- Monitor and observe patients receiving ionizing radiation for any unusual reactions and respond accordingly.
- Ensure quality assurance is achieved on equipment, accessories and treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate database of patient information and treatment plans.
- Follow hospital and radiation oncology policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiotherapy with 10 years’ work experience or,
- Higher National Diploma in relevant field with 12years work experience or,
- Diploma in radiation therapy/diploma in radiography with a certificate in radiation therapy with 15 years’ work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience.
- Proficiency in VMAT (Volumetric Arc Therapy) and IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy) in radiotherapy planning will an added advantage.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1