We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, from a piling background, to join a leading Piling Contractor on their HS2 works, based in London.
The role will initially be carried out remotely due to the project being in an ECi phase and with office space being a challenge due to current Coivd-19 practices. Once site works commence, there will be a combination of on-site work and working from home.
The start date and rate for this role are negotiable as our client is looking for an individual that perfectly fits their current requirements and team balance.
Minimum requirements include;
- Extensive experience at a Senior PM level
- Proven experience working for a Piling Contractor
- In-depth knowledge of diaphragm walls and complex ground engineering
- HNC or higher in an engineering-related field
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1