Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is looking to recruit a number of Senior Mechanical Engineers to work on a permanent basis from their office in Bamber Bridge near Preston, Lancashire.
• Translating user requirements and technical specifications into concept designs and fully engineered design solutions, either working on an individual basis or as the leader of a small team of engineers and designers.
• Planning and executing engineering and design activities.
• Production of technical reports and specifications.
• Production of design substantiation documentation and scoping calculations.
• Undertaking site surveys and producing survey reports.
• Undertaking technical reviews and risk assessments.
• Complying with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and ensuring work is undertaken in accordance with relevant company procedures.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the nuclear industry, or another highly regulated industry.
• Bachelor Honours Degree / HND or HNC in a related discipline.
• Demonstrable experience with design software such as Autodesk Inventor.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1