3 X Senior EC& I Engineer (Safety Systems)
Warrington/ Stockton – Candidate Can Work In Either Location
Initial 12 Month Contract
• The BEP EPC project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants,
• The work will be carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the BEP project.
• The project is executed from a number of locations. Liaison will be required with all the Project team members in the offices in Stockton-On-Tees, Birchwood, Westlakes and Chorley
• Reporting to Area Discipline Lead Engineer.
• To originate EC&I Designs to ES_1_2190 including production of Design Justification Reports (DJRs).
• To review (Check) EC&I Designs to ES_1_2190 including checking of Design Justification Reports (DJRs) produced by others.
• Liaise, during the production of the designs, with the Substantiation Team, Area Teams and Sellafield Ltd.’s Intelligent Customers.
• Shall present designs including DJRs, typically at review meetings, as part of the review and approval process for the safety system design.
• Work to programme, budget and in compliance with the Quality Management System.
• Experience of safety system design in accordance with ES_1_2190 is essential.
• At least 5 years nuclear experience, preferably at Sellafield.
• Professional engineer, ideally chartered status.
• Working within a JV environment.
The successful candidate must be able to obtain Security Clearance!
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1