- Collecting, verifying, sorting, and merge in-patient and out-patient invoices;
- Conducting completeness check on all documents received at the department;
- Processing the invoices and attachments for dispatch;
- Deliver claims to the various corporate clients;
- Prepare journal vouchers for bills as required;
- Highlight discrepancies captured in in-patient and out-patient claims.
- Calculate approved discounts and generate reports as requested;
- Maintain confidentiality and safe custody of the internal and external client documents.
- Create accurate, timely and updated departmental reports
- Bachelor of Commerce/CPA II or equivalent
- KCSE with mean grade of C or its equivalent
- Formal training in customer care or equivalent demonstrated experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy accounting/credit management department.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite S/he
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1