- Offer prompt and satisfactory services to internal and external clients as per the established policies and procedures of the department;
- Receipt allocation of cheques received from corporate and individuals;
- Ensure all payments from corporate and individual clients, adjusting entries and credit notes raised are reconciled to the respective debit entries as per the remittance advice provided by the clients;
- File cheque copies and match receipts posting with batch list on a daily basis;
- Follow up on reconciliation advice and schedules from clients for outstanding credits in their accounts by making calls and writing mails;
- Ensure that unallocated credits schedule is updated on a timely basis;
- Maintain timely and accurate departmental reports i.e. individual corporate performance
- Participate in preparation of service audits to enable the department to achieve its quality objective
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor of Commerce/CPA II or equivalent
- KCSE mean grade C plain or its equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a busy accounting/credit management department.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Formal training in customer care or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1