The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a sales team in Northeastern Iowa. Top candidates will be able to use their proven ability to recruit new employees due to growth, mentor 11 existing sellers, and deliver against the sales and profitability goals for this high performing region.
This market has grown to over $40M of crop inputs sales with significant competition yet has plenty more opportunity. Therefore, applicants must be capable people managers, with a solid agronomic/crop inputs background, and a proven ability to see opportunity and lead through change while continuing to drive sales AND gross margin.
This opportunity will include:
- Developing and implementing plans that align with company goals and planning for and managing resources to deliver plan.
- Creating a team environment where all team members are effective and involved.
- Delivering Results: Making fact-based decisions with a general management skill set that includes analytical and strategic thinking. You must enjoy the challenge of being a leader, and the rewards of being a coach.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Take and build ownership of organizational goals among your direct reports. Develop strategies and take action to produce the desired effect or impression in your market.
- Business management: Establish and manage regional/territory budget volumes, revenue projections, and sales expenses. Additionally, work closely with entire management team to manage product portfolio, inventories, and pricing strategies.
This is a role that will enable you to join a team that will not only provide you with the chance to take your skills to the next level but can also take your career to the next level.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Manager job.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1