A large and highly respected agronomy retailer in Northeast Kansas has an exciting Sales Agronomist opportunity. They are looking for motivated individuals to join their already successful sales team. This agronomy sales position will work with area producers to promote their full service crop protection, seed, fertilizer and precision ag products.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and recommending agronomy programs to the growers in your area
- Establishing business based relationship with your accounts to increase the performance of their operation and grow your sales
- Utilizing seed, precision farming technology, finance, and other marketing tools to grow market share
- Coordinating with the operations team to meet customer’s needs and maintain the most effective and efficient methods of delivery, application, and other services
- Maintaining effective public relations through customer education and the promotion of new products
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1