Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Business Development
Reports to: SVP of Sales & Marketing
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
This position is responsible for prospecting and qualifying potential clients by asking questions that focus on their need for long-term nurse staffing.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Develops sales plan for the assigned territory that aligns with the company’s strategic sales plan and revenue goals
- Secures major new business and manage the existing national account in the dedicated market.
- Participates in defining new product capabilities and geographical expansion through market analysis.
- Develops and implements national and regional sales account strategies in cooperation with the regional field sales team to meet financial objectives.
- Provides market information such as current trends, sales techniques, application of products in healthcare
- Responsible for complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and closes sales deals
- Leads generation, pipeline development and closing new business (client staffing contracts), both as a “doer” and a “leader”
- Continuously develops and implements a structured, effective sales process
- Meets company established sales metrics
- Collaboration, Team Selling and Individual Sales leadership experience and success
Marginal Functions of the Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Normal Work Schedule
- This is a full-time position, and standard business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience in service and solutions-based business to business sales
- Healthcare and/or staffing industry experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of pipeline development
- Experience with contract negotiations to include financial negotiation.
- Comfortable with lead generation through high volume of outbound calling
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification
Other Characteristics of the Position
- Physical Demands:
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Mental Demands:
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Performs repetitive routine tasks
- Withstand moderate amounts of stress
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Implements others’ decisions/procedures with little judgment required
- Must relay information orally
- Work Environment:
- This job operates standard office equipment in a professional office environment.
- Internal: Daily contact with professional staff members, and contracted field staff.
- External: Regular contact with vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Failure to safeguard confidentiality of records could result in severe embarrassment to Avant Healthcare Professionals, and possibly impart severe damage to the life and well-being of an employee
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1