Regional Account Manager Job – Crop Protection
We are seeking an individual who is a dynamic salesman, an experienced well respected industry leader, to fill an immediate opening for a Regional Account Manager with a rapidly growing pesticide company. We want someone who can hit the ground running, manage the existing business while optimizing growth through existing product lines and the company’s plans for acquisition of additional products adding on to their proprietary product line of pesticides.
Responsibilities for the Regional Account Manager Job – Crop Protection
- Expand sales of existing product line
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
Requirements of the Regional Account Manager Job – Crop Protection
- Ten years or more experience in the agricultural crop protection industry & a track record of success in field sales
- Proven working relationships with distribution at all levels
- Proven ability to work with crop advisers
- Experience in the region preferred
- Combination of large and small company experience is a plus
- Ability to contribute and succeed in a flat organization
- Can-do attitude
- Good interpersonal relationships; chemistry with the rest of the group is important
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong industry network
- Basic computer skills (Email, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must be able to travel extensively
- Good driving record
Why this company for the Regional Account Manager Job – Crop Protection
- Our client is one of the top pesticide companies in the world with strategic goals for growth over the next 5 years
- They operate globally and are acquiring active ingredients from multinational companies to continue to grow their proprietary product portfolio
- They maintain that small company atmosphere and there is good opportunity for growth
- The rewards for hard work are not overlooked. Excellent compensation and benefit programs are available
This isn’t for the lighthearted! Extensive travel will be necessary over the large geography. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of exceptional sales, a stellar reputation with the region’s distribution outlets and strong negotiation skills. This is not a training position. Full industry experience is required.
We are anxious to fill this position, but only candidates with these skills will be considered.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Account Manager job.
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1