Location: Casselberry, FL
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: IT Director
Summary of Position Role/Responsibilities
The QuickBase Developer will create and maintain QuickBase applications used to meet rapidly changing business needs. The position requires significant experience with developing QuickBase applications. The QuickBase Developer will possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, and a demonstrable proficiency with Quick Base development.
Essential Functions of The Job
- Develop design specifications for new QuickBase applications based on meeting with business stakeholders and other key users to develop an understanding of the need
- Develop new QuickBase applications based on design specifications
- Perform testing of QuickBase solutions to discover deficiencies before making the solution available to employees
- Use the QuickBase API and third-party integration tools such as Zapier and Workato to expand on the core QuickBase functionality as required to meet business needs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of all in-house applications and systems
- Identify bottlenecks and devise solutions as needed
Marginal Functions of The Job
- Other duties as assigned
- Received: Supervisor provides instruction and direction through personal observation, individual conferences, specific directive, and written memoranda.
- Exercised: This position does not manage other employees.
Normal Work Schedule
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. May be required to work outside of standard business hours to meet client requirements.
Education, Training, And Experience
- An associate degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience designing and implementing QuickBase applications
- Experience with the QuickBase API, Zapier, Workato, and scripting languages is desirable but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Specific Requirements of Law
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) certification (after hire)
Other Characteristics of The Position
- Sitting for long periods at a time
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Occasional lifting of office supplies up to 20 lbs.
- Vision abilities including close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Must understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation
- Must adhere to a provided work schedule to meet a set of qualitative production standards
- Must relay information orally
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely operates standard office equipment.
- Internal: Daily contact with other corporate staff members.
- External: Occasional contact with clients and vendors.
Statement of Responsibility for Confidential Data
- Has access to, and requires daily use of, confidential records
- Required by federal law to maintain strict confidentiality of “Avant” employee information and maintain security of such information
- Proprietary Information and Non-Conflict Agreement required
- HIPAA certification require
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1