Quality Assurance Inspector
Our client located in Naugatuck, CT is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector. The ideal candidate will be positive, organized, and interested in joining a professional growing company. Candidate must live within 30 minutes of the job site.
- Request finished product labels, check count and accuracy of printed labels
- Verify proper documentation of equipment cleaning
- Equipment cleaning validation using CHARM instrument
- Collect swab of cleaned equipment surface for testing
- Run CHARM cleaning validation test on a daily basis
- Document results on CHARM cleaning log
- When results from testing are out of specification, direct production personnel to repeat cleaning
- Perform CHARM cleaning calibration once a month to ensure instrument working correctly
- Change sign status on machinery “dirty”, “clean” or “in process” when a product is being processed in the machine or room.
- Perform daily and monthly calibration and monitoring temperatures
- Generating reports for the Manager
- Finished Product and raw material status
- Place Approved stickers on raw materials and finished products after Quality Control testing
- Place Reject stickers on rejected raw materials and ensure they are placed in Reject area
- Place Hold stickers on returned products and raw materials and ensure they are placed in Hold location.
- Oversee the sanitation program of the facility acting as the Sanitation Supervisor.
- Perform sanitation inspections and record your findings on the sanitation checklist once a week
- Report any nonconformances to the QA Manager
- Perform environmental microbial swab testing once a week.
- Collect water samples once a month for microbial testing
- Collect retain samples
- Perform FTIR identification testing to confirm material composition
- Apply “Approved” labels and barcodes to raw materials.
- Barcode scan approved material.
- Perform prescreen particle size testing and % moisture as needed.
- Collect finished product retain samples
- Assist Quality Control with maintaining the sample log/ sample rack
- Associate’s and/or Trade Degree is Preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience in a manufacturing/distribution preferred
- Be fluent in English.
- This job requires someone who is self-motivated, able to multi-task and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- This job requires someone to perform work while standing for most of the day.
- Must be highly organized and comfortable with computers (Email, Barcoding technology, and Microsoft Office).
- Communicates professionally and follows up in a clear and timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude, proactive, responsible and flexible to the needs of the business.
- The job requires someone with a valid driver’s license.
- Forklift Certification is preferred.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1