We are recrutiing for an exceptional, qualified project manager with experience of managing complex projects and IT focused business change projects.
The purpose of your role will be to lead and deliver major assessment-focused projects in line with company objectives. To use project management techniques in accordance with approvedcompany methods, introducing appropriate business change initiatives.
To pro-actively engage with and manage ICAEW’s delivery partners. To make key decisions through consultation with staff at all levels to secure successful project implementation.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of major assessment-focused projects, ensuring appropriate levels of risk management, budget management and undertaking reporting processes.
- Using appropriate project management tools to underpin successful delivery.
- Prioritise and deliver complex and conflicting objectives, through effective negotiation with internal and external parties, and through agile working practices.
- Manage relationships with delivery partners providing collaborative, firm oversight of suppliers’ activities to meet project objectives.
- Understand and manage stakeholder needs to ensure outcomes are aligned with objectives.
- Use innovative approaches to solve problems skilfully and proactively.
- Build strong and effective working relationships within Learning & Professional Development and the wider organisation and use these relationships to advise on benefits and risks of project-level proposals.
Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
We are looking for someone who has highly developed interpersonal skills, communication and organisational skills.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1