Programme Manager: New Energies: Application Integrations
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Until April 2021 initially
Rate: Competitive DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Programme Manager, to work in the challenging but rewarding New Energies space at this Global Energy Company.
The programme aims to roll out Enterprise IT Applications to Non Integrated Companies (in New Energies space) over the next 2 years. Additionally, you will work with NICs to drive IRM & Legal & Regulatory compliance for NIC applications portfolio.
You will have extensive knowledge of business controls, applications and infrastructure integration aspects as well as demonstrable experinece driving programme definition, planning and tracking for the Energy Retail IT arm.
The ideal candidate is a structured, organized person who can influence a large range of stakeholders to drive a common plan, approach and tracking across the two organizations.
They will be the primary interface (face-up) to Senior Leadership for any issues pertaining to the programme.
* Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies;
* Domain knowledge in New Energies & Retail beneficial
* Experience on similar Application Integration projects including IRM and Compliance beneficial
* Quickly build and leverage relationships with senior sponsors and key stakeholders and understand their priorities. Resolve conflict and
deliver tough messages with grace, up to and including EVPs
* Motivate and lead programme team through periods of uncertainty, while
removing barriers so that the team can complete its objectives while
* 10+ years in IT with 8+ years of experience in establishing and delivering progressively larger and more complex projects;
* Experience on highly complex programmes operating using multiple methodologies, operating over more than one financial year and
impacting an entire line of business, with components of business restructuring or operating model changes
* Programmes of up to 50 people, with teams in multiple countries with budgets c. $10M
* Programme management certification, ideally PMP® and agile certification
* Degree educated with evidence of a commitment to lifelong learning
- Salary Offer $10.000 ~ $20.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1