A large ag retail organization is seeking a Precision Ag Manager to drive their business throughout central Wisconsin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is rapidly expanding, and sees precision as a key part of their success. The Precision Ag Manager is responsible for enabling the sales team to achieving maximum growth in the area by introducing new products and services to local growers. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful team responsible for bringing some of the most innovative tools and resources to growers in the region.
This is a management role focused on maximizing the impact of the company’s precision portfolio, and will include the following responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all precision products and platforms for the organization
- Partner with technology vendors to maintain a leading product and service portfolio
- Be a valuable resource to growers and Agronomy Advisers on Precision Ag topics and equipment
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity weekly to enhance your success by adapting your strategies for the area
- Work directly with the sales team to ensure products and services are being delivered successfully to achieve growth and maximize customer experience
- Maintain the technology training standards for the organization
- Represent the organization at industry meetings and events
This is an exciting opportunity to take your precision background to the next level with a great organization. If you have a precision agriculture background and are seeking that next step into leadership, this is the position for you!
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Precision Program Manager job.
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1