Personal Lines Sales Toronto
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, client focused team member who has a solid understanding of personal lines products with the ability to understand client’s needs and offering the appropriate options to meet them. Offering the best advice and creating value is extremely important and not just selling on price alone is required.
The successful candidate must be able to prioritize their workload and be a reliable part of a successful team with a positive attitude!
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work hard and maintain a positive can do friendly attitude while continuing to balance what is best for the client, the brokerage, and the overall team. Being able to take guidance and embrace both internal and external market changes as needed is an absolute must to be successful and thrive in this position.
They are looking for true insurance professionals who can maintain the company philosophy of finding the best coverage available for each and every client while delivering 5 star customer service.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
· Competitive Compensation
· Exceptional work environment
· Continued support and ongoing training and development
· Full time hours Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 4:pm
· Providing customers with trusted and expert advice on all areas of personal lines insurance
· Strive to meet or exceed sales targets by carrying out all associated selling functions including quoting new business leads and trying to win back prior customers that might have left.
· Respond to all referrals and client requests in a timely matter
· Building and growing a book of business through referrals, networking, account rounding, etc.
· Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of all communication with clients, prospects, underwriters, etc. per company standards
· Build and maintain excellent working relationships with co-workers and underwriters
· Providing accurate quotes to prospects/clients and attempting to secure all lines of business
· Upsell and cross sell all lines of business available
· Setting up financing for monthly premiums when applicable.
· Preparing documentation for insurers, completing applications for new clients, issuing insurance binders and pink cards;
· Providing contact info on which broker will be assigned to service their needs going forward.
· Reviewing and completion of daily abeyances; with follow ups no more than 30 days behind
· Work leads within the Customer Relationship Management program (CRM) until contact has been made.
· Follow new business workflow
WHAT YOU BRING:
· High degree of professionalism and integrity
· RIBO License in good standing
· 2+ years of personal lines experience preferably in a brokerage
· Insurance designations such as CAIB or CIP are considered an asset
· Positive and respectful attitude with both clients and co-workers
· Ability to work remotely
· The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, manage their own book of business and be self-motivating and detail orientated
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1