Pediatrician required for a well-established private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The foreign-operated facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
Candidate would be responsible for advising patients, parents, guardians and community concerning diet, activity, hygiene and disease prevention. Collect, record and maintain medical history, reports and results. Examine children to assess growth and development as well as examine patients by ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests in order to obtain information and determine diagnosis. Explain and discuss results and treatments with patients and parents. Monitoring patients’ condition and progress as necessary. Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents. Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease or injury to infants and children. Referring patients to Specialists where necessary. May be required to perform medical evacuations.
- MD Degree, specialist training in Pediatrics
- Registered with Medical Council in Home Country
- Valid PALS Certification
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a pediatrician in a hospital environment
- US$7 000 – 8 500pm (net/after tax deductions) plus additional benefits such as return flights, medical cover, malpractice insurance etc.
- 2year contract
- Standard working hours: 44hrs/week (5.5 days per week)
We would provide support and guidance throughout the process. Licence and Visas will be arranged by the facility
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1