Our client is looking for a dynamic PDMS Engineer to join a team in Warrington on a contract basis.
To provide technically/discipline focused support to the Design Engineer in the production of arrangement and detail drawings, layouts, basic calculations and other support activities associated with the implementation of internal and external projects from concept through to site implementation and operation.
• A recognised Engineering Certificate such as HNC / HND / Degree
• Experience from within a design and project management environment in a high technology industry
• Demonstrable competence gained in a design delivery position
• Knowledge of generic principles of your engineering discipline
• Use of CAD systems (AutoCAD, Inventor, PDMS, CATIA) quality driven. Working to tight deadlines & a strong team
• Nuclear experience or experience from within a regulated environment such as Defence, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Water or Food
• Technical knowledge of the functional requirements for electrical services/systems, mechanical handling plant and equipment (precision engineering, conveyor systems, remote handling systems / equipment, heavy engineering, cranes) process and ventilation systems (fans, pumps and instrumentation)
• A full UK driving licence
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1