We are looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with strategic partners both locally and internationally that enable Sheraa to serve its mandate.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective and current funders, partners, and civic leaders in the community
• Develop fundraising strategy by reviewing & drafting grant/sponsorship proposals for prospective partners
• Participate in local and international exhibitions to form strategic partnerships
• Create bi-annual reports for founding partners
• Connect the startup community with the corporate world and gov entities from the Sheraa network
– Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in Business)
– Relevant experience in a managerial capacity
– Must be proficient in English and professional Arabic (writing & speaking)
– Most importantly, passionate about entrepreneurship & making things happen!
As part of our Nationalization initiatives, this position is open to UAE Nationals only.
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1