Position available for Consultant Paediatrician to join a new, private, upmarket, multi-disciplinary hospital (around 400beds) based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. The hospital will be the first fully integrated digital health project with a Digital Hospital system in the region and is owned by one of the largest providers of private healthcare in the Middle East.
They are offering a good salary package including a basic, tax free starting at GBP10 000pm / US$14500pm (highly neg*), incentive program, furnished family accommodation in a compound, return flights, medical, 25 days annual vacation and ‘family visa status’, (meaning visa sponsorship, flights and medical for spouse and 2 children, together with education assistance for 2 children**).
The visa and licence will be arranged by the facility and would be for a minimum two year contract. The start date is expected to be around December 2018, whilst visa processing could take around 3-4 months.
- GMC Specialist Reg/ CCT / CCST / American or Canadian Board Certified / Facharzt / Fellowship or Membership with the Royal College (or equivalent)
- Experience working for at least 3 years post-specialty in a reputable Western Hospital
- Current licence to practice in home country
- Fluent in English
- Two year contract
- Licence and visa will be arranged by the facility
- Please note standard working hours in Saudi Arabia include a 6 day week (48hrs/wk)
We would provide assistance and support throughout the process (including visa, licence applications and relocation).
* Benefits dependant on candidate’s experience and qualifications
** Dependents includes spouse and 2 children under the age of 18.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1