- On-target earnings starting at $100k annually
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; effective first of month after hire
- 401k with company match
The Fun Stuff
- Holiday Bahamas Trip: company paid 4 night trip to Atlantis for all employees!
- Weekly raffles: over $5,000 in cash prizes awarded to staff weekly
- Fitness boot camp: personal trainer each Monday and Wednesday
- Monthly Fun Committee events: picnic, bowling, laser tag, massage and others
Position SummaryThe Recruitment Team Lead is responsible to closely monitor activities and direct Recruiters to improve outcomes at every stage of the recruitment process. The Recruitment Team Lead will be responsible for a team of up to six Recruiters. Responsibilities
- Manage daily activities of staff. Ensure employees remain productive throughout the day, follow established processes, prioritize their activities, and focus on the best opportunities. Provide immediate support and desk-level coaching.
- Utilize reports to monitor employee performance against metrics. Coach employees to improve effectiveness and outcomes.
- Train new employees on all aspects of their position. Work with Human Resources to establish and execute a 30-60-90 day plan for each new hire. Maximize new hire success and identify those who are not meeting expectations.
- Maximize employee effectiveness by developing and promoting staff that demonstrate further potential and remediating staff falling short of expectations. Conduct performance reviews on a timely basis.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the flow of nurses through the process, identify placement opportunities being overlooked by Recruiters, and help to drive outcomes.
- Liaise with Account Management team to coordinate placement activities.
- Collaborate with peers and management to create and implement innovative recruiting processes to maximize outcomes.
- Assist in the development of training manuals.
- Understand the motivations and goals of each team member and how to align that with the goals of the team.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of the various nursing specialties, including responsibilities, required education and qualifications.
- Minimum of one-year management experience
- Travel healthcare staffing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented with a strategic mindset. Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships.
- Self-motivated, high energy individual who can work under pressure while managing competing demands and changing priorities.
- Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize, use time efficiently and handle multiple tasks.
- Able to recognize buying signals and drive Recruiters to “close the sale”.
- Ability to empathize and to understand clients and candidate viewpoints to maintain customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment; must possess a high level of influence and strong management skills. Willing to be assertive, yet tactful, when necessary.
- Must be able to quickly react to potentially critical situations and have strong problem-solving abilities.
- Able to make quick and thoughtful decisions under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1