A start-up MEMS company in Europe is looking for a MEMS Development Engineer to aid in the development, establishment, and ramp of an optical MEMS component to be utilized in a complex system for autonomous vehicles.
- Develop next generation optical MEMS transducers including design, modeling, and successful release of product
- Help to take MEMS product through automotive qualification
- Work with multi-functional internal teams to assure MEMS devices meets system needs, and continually work to adapt MEMS transducer to improve performance of system.
- Work with team to characterize the MEMS components to aid in development and volume production capability
- M.S. or PhD in relevant engineering field
- 5-10 years of experience developing MEMS products. Optical MEMS development a plus.
- Experience with finite Element Modeling (FEM) with packages such as ANSYS, COMSOL, or other relevant software.
- Experience with Matlab, Mathcad, Mathematica or other software package to solve complex sets of equations
- Experience with analytical modeling of mechanical systems including modeling of non-linear phenomena
- Experience bringing MEMS transducers from early stage development to volume production