Reporting to the Senior Medical Engineering Technologist, the Medical Engineering Technologist III will be for delivery of efficient and effective quality care, use of medical equipment and service Responsibilities
• Implementing medical engineering programmes and projects.
• Providing user support
• Undertaking preventive maintenance and repairs of medical/hospital equipment, plants, furniture and instruments.
• Installing medical equipment and furniture of medium technology
• Providing specifications for spare parts and consumables
• Maintaining inventory of medical/hospital equipment, furniture and plants
• Updating and maintaining information on medical engineering services for input into the integrated health information management system
• Sensitizing users on use and maintenance of medical equipment.
• Advising on technical aspects relating to biomedical equipment.
• Preparing reports on operations of the Unit.
• Implementing policy and quality assurance standards Qualifications
• Degree from a recognized university
• Proven experience of at least one (1-2 ) year experience
• Evidence of practical experience in spare parts procurement procedures.
• Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
• Registration with a professional body.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 2
- Dropdown field Option 1
- Multiple Select field Option 2
- Checkbox field Option 2