Seeking a quality Medical Laboratory Technologist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Immediate access to the industry’s best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
The Medical Laboratory Technologist will spend the bulk of their time testing blood and bodily fluids by using complex laboratory equipment to ascertain a wide variety of information.
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses or parasites.
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to help ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels.
- Look at the chemical content of the blood to determine deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood sugars.
- Make use of cell counters, cultures, microscopes and other various types of equipment.
- They must also follow the lab’s protocol for analyzing, interpreting and delivering test results.
- Need to have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Need to have a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures, including using laboratory equipment and generating reports from laboratory tests.
- Two years of Medical Laboratory Technologist experience preferred
- Some states require a state license along with a national certification (ASCP, NCA, HEW)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1