Our client is looking for a dynamic mechanical engineer to work on a contract basis in Stockton-On-Tees.
• Responsible for the independent delivery of mechanical handling work packages to include production of technical specifications, mechanical datasheets, enquiry requisitions and technical bid analysis.
• To assist A100/500 Lead Engineer
• Produce technical specifications, mechanical datasheets, enquiry requisitions and completing technical bid analysis.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
• Mechanical Engineering knowledge and experience.
• Experience working with Sellafield procedures.
• Ability to perform basic preliminary design calculations.
• The individual will need to be able to work on their own initiative and be proactive.
• A pro-active, self-starter with good communication, analytical and team working skills.
• Flexible to working as the current role may involve traveling to speak with various engineers and vendors.
• The ability to obtain BPSS is essential for continuance in the role
• SC preferred but can be obtained once appointed if required
Design Tools /Software
• Autodesk Vault Basis
• General Microsoft office package
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 1