We provide quality, ondemand package deliveries, 24/7 and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager super star to help lead and define our marketing initiatives. This role is about building the Sendy brand locally and internationally. We are looking for a marketing professional to lead
marketing strategy, research, campaigns and product launches. At Sendy we believe we have a gamechanging product… and now we’re looking for someone to help us tell the world about our platform.
● Identify key brand and event partnerships and cultivate business relationships.
● Conduct research that helps define market assumptions and consumer
behaviours/profiles; including consumer surveys, focus groups, the internet, industry
experts, market intelligence companies and internal knowledge.
● Develop and maintain product category SWOT analyses; identify market trends, develop
and prioritise a profitable product plan to meet consumer needs.
● Interface with internal teams and outside agencies to develop and lead product gotomarket strategy.
● Create datadriven, dynamic, ‘voiceofthecustomer’ marketing strategies and tests that
deliver against Return on Investment (ROI) targets.
● Strategize and execute an active and engaging social media plan across multiple
platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels.
● Collaborate with leadership and external agencies to develop key messaging and
specific advertising copy/design/packaging for campaigns across marketing channels;
including detailed associated budgets.
● Execute local sales and marketing initiatives and develop plans to implement new
innovative sales and marketing initiatives.
● Assesses delivery and performance of each marketing campaign on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
● Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, Economics preferred
● 4+ years experience in marketing, brand management or public relations
● Active online presence and familiarity with social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn,
Facebook, WordPress, Instagram)
● Customer support background a plus
● Fluency in English
● Influencer amongst your friends and community
● Event planning experience a plus
● Ability to get shit done, with quality and speed
● Expert multitasker
● Great with long todo lists full of microtasks
● Results driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis
● Exceptional attention to detail and high quality deliverable outputs
● Ability to deal with ambiguity and make sense of multiple data sources that may
sometimes be contradictory in nature
● Ability to effectively communicate timelines and project progress with both internal and external management teams
● Ability to take ownership and accountability of project timeline and results
● A start up personality; entrepreneurial, ambitious, independent, systematic attention to detail, structured thinker, goal oriented, flexible and able to deal well with setbacks
● Master’s degree (or higher) in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing, Sales,
Advertising or similar
MORE ON SENDY
Sendy is an app and web platform that enables individuals and businesses to request
ondemand or scheduled courier services at anytime, anyday, 24/7. We sit at the service crossroad of Uber, Postmates and UPS, and strive to deliver last mile courier services in
developing countries. To support our mission, we crowd sourcevehicle drivers, enabling us to service volatile market demands 24/7 while providing alternative sources of income and banking solutions to drivers on the road in these countries.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1