Our client is currently seeking a Marketing & Business development specialist to produce pitches, proposals, presentations and responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Provide support on other strategic business development and promotional initiatives as needed. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of Marketing and Business Development experience within a corporate setting.
- Develop and refine processes and procedures relating to the firms written collateral, database/ matter lists, contact lists, opportunity tracking, etc.).
- Maintains acute level of quality control to ensure that all marketing materials, communications, deal and contact lists are accurate, consistent and current.
- Assist with the production and dissemination of marketing-related promotional and client materials, such as brochures, reprints, newsletters, client alerts, client letters and company announcements.
- Coordinate with US Marketing Team to conduct industry and client research to aid in practice development initiatives.
- Work with individual partners and practice groups to research and produce pitch documents for both intermediaries and end user clients. Experience in responding to formal pitch requests is critical.
- Provide support for events, corporate sponsorships, regional client entertainment and receptions. This includes developing the invitation list, mailing the invitations, tracking RSVP, organizing registration, preparing name tags, greeting attendees upon arrival, preparing materials for the event, reserving necessary equipment and facilities, and being accessible to address the needs of guests.
- Various marketing and business development projects, as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 3+ years of experience in law firms and/ or other professional services firms as a marketing coordinator: strong business acumen required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, such as pitch books, with competing deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and approach projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset.
- Enthusiastic and friendly with the demonstrated ability to work with people at various levels within the Firm.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of InterAction is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Base salary of $85,000-$90,000 FLSA: Non-Exempt, 37.5 hour work week
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1