Global Management Consultancy that integrates research, strategy and communications to execute success for both commercial, and social clients.
What makes them unique is their ability to provide a systematic investigation into the key drivers, motivations and behaviours that influences human behaviour. Sitting within the Research and Insights division, you’ll partner closely with the PR, digital and communications teams broadening your toolkit and expertise.
Global brands, C-Suite executives and government organisations will lean on you to provide solutions for their problems focused on:
• Behaviour Change
• Crisis Management
• Corporate Reputation
• Employee engagement
• Cultural and Society change
As a Market Research Consultant, you will Deep diving into human behaviour though completing both quantitative, qualitative and secondary (financial, shareholders and employee) data to deliver insights that genuinely drive a solution and change. From day one you will be involved in all facets of a research projects from; account management, research design, complex analysis, insight generation, reporting and presenting.
We’re looking for researchers that can think consultatively, provide tangible solutions and drive change.
With a growing global demand, the team is looking for exceptionally talented individuals to join their team of consultants. It’s essential that you have:
• Prior Market Research, or Management Consulting experience within a client facing capacity
• Inherence interest in business, politics and international affairs
• Hands on quantitative technical skills – SPSS and Q
• An ability to pull out tangible and strategic solutions from information
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1